Deep dive into the mechanisms and development of cancer with renowned expert Patricia Peat. Today cancer is recognised as a metabolic disease. Growing tumours rewire their metabolic programs to meet and even exceed the bioenergetic and biosynthetic demands of continuous cell growth. Join Patricia to get background knowledge of such mechanisms. Patricia will also through several guidelines and that will enhance our clinical learning in cancer support.
In this Masterclass we will:
- Look at the development of cancer cells
- Outline principles of current cancer treatments
- Introduce some of the known causative factors.
- Discuss the metabolic factors that affect development and spread of cancer
- Explore the principles of integrative support and the evidence supporting their use
Join Patricia Peat for a unique Masterclass on discovering her life changing approach for cancer support.
Don’t miss out on what is going to be a well thought-out and well-presented Masterclass from educator and expert Patricia Peat who is at the forefront of the research and has hands-on experience in clinical settings.