The Health Policy Partnership warmly invites you to a free webinar exploring the opportunities offered by digital health solutions, the challenges surrounding their implementation, and what this means for healthcare delivery.
Digital health holds great promise for all aspects of health and healthcare, with the potential to adopt population health measures, reduce reliance on hospital visits and increase health system efficiency and sustainability. But efforts to digitally transform the NHS and other health systems have been impeded by barriers around interoperability, governance, gaps in professional training and limited public trust.
Greater use of digital technologies could help restore services to pre-pandemic levels by transitioning from a reactive to a proactive care model. Change of this scale will require a strategic, whole-system approach, with strong engagement from clinicians, patients, health system managers, payers and technology developers.
Join us for a moderated discussion with experts in digital health, exploring some of the key issues surrounding its implementation. Topics will include:
• Is an increasing use of data really helping us to deliver more person-centred care?
• How can we best engage healthcare professionals in the ‘move to virtual’?
• How does digital health fit into current funding flows, and what are some of the challenges?
• How can we make sure we proactively address – rather than exacerbate – the existing digital divide that contributes to health inequalities?
• Globally, how are emerging markets transforming healthcare using digital solutions, and what can we learn from them?
• What is the role of policy in moving to a digital-first health service?
We hope you can join us for this event. See information on speakers at the bottom of the page.