This year's new Summit format will deliver strategies and CPS guidance specifically curated to help arts partners establish meaningful partnerships in the age of Covid-19. This new Summit experience aims to be just as actionable as an in-person Summit. Arts partners and teachers will be provided with tangible opportunities to connect virtually: after the two Summit sessions, both partners and teachers will walk away with new partnership matches, insights and opportunities.
What’s on the Agenda?
- Welcome & Introduction
- Maximizing Technology Tools.
- Supercharging Your artlook® Profile Visibility. Come prepared to update your profile page to ensure CPS teachers can find your unique programs. Completed profiles will be featured at the CPS Teacher Summit on November 12.
- Drawing for Prizes. Stick around for the whole event, update your profile, and be entered to a drawing just for arts partners!
Know Before You Go:
- Have you artlook® login information ready. If you are unsure of the login, please contact email@example.com to retrieve your account information.
- Know your CPS vendor status and Tier status
- Be familiar with CPS Acceptable Use Policy
- This event is BYOB!
We’ll see you next Thursday!
**Please note that this event was originally scheduled to be on another event platform and was moved to Zoom