Please join our National Medical Advisor, Rick Rader, MD and Biochemist, Mark Macbeth, PhD to learn more about the newly released COVID-19 Vaccines. Dr. Rader and Dr. Macbeth will teach us about several aspects of the vaccines and will answer your questions about the vaccine's safety and efficacy. Our presenters have distinguished expertise in developmental medicine and the study of mRNA technology which is the make-up of the COVID-19 Vaccine. This interactive webinar which is geared toward direct support professionals and management personnel who support people with disabilities.
The webinar will have the following take-aways:
1) What is a mRNA Vaccine (which is the type of vaccine that is now being distributed)?
2) How does the COVID-19 Vaccine actually work and dispel the many myths and misinformation that abounds in and around the vaccine roll out?
3) Why is it important that direct support professionals get this vaccine?
4) Address many of the safety questions that direct support professionals have about receiving the vaccine.
5) Address the professional and personal responsibility that direct support professionals have in their roles supporting people with disabilities.