Traditional converged infrastructure typically is slow, costly to upgrade and maintain. Not to mention the advent of 5G and edge computing or influx of IoT devices – it‘s just unable to keep up. No surprises, that all across the technology industry everyone is trumpeting hyperconvergence (HCI) for its simplicity, ease of management and cost savings over traditional IT infrastructure. But hyperconvergence does more than increase speeds and feed.
So what are the key benefits of using hyperconvergence? How does it help SMBs and data centers to increase data security, cut costs and improve performance?
Join our CyberSec Pulse webinar with Scale Computing experts on the 27th of May to find out!
During the webinar we will discuss:
• The biggest security and management pain points SMBs and data centers face when using traditional infrastructure;
• How hyperconvergences help to solve these pain points and align IT infrastructure with broader business sentiments such as agility and ROI;
• Brief anatomy of Scale Computing hyperconvergence and how it works;
• Demo: how hyperconvergence helps to cut cost and complexity associated with a VDI deployment;
• Questions and answers.
- Thorsten Schaefer, Regional Sales Manager DACH & EE, Scale Computing
- William David Van Collenburg, Solutions Engineer, Scale Computing
Who should attend: IT Security Managers and Professionals, IT infrastructure Managers and Architects, Data Protection Officers, Business Owners and others IT security and infrastructure stakeholders.