Chair Dr Alistair Slade - BHRS President
The COVID pandemic has had a major effect on the way we deliver device follow up services in the UK.
This webinar will look at some of the issues faced by us all and highlight some of the positive work around the UK to deliver device services.
- Designing remote monitoring services that work for everyone - Ian Wright (Imperial)
- Reimbursement for device follow up - Steve Fearn (Abbott UK)
- Utilising video technology for device follow up - Matt Swift (Swindon)
- Using innovative technologies to optimise HF and device care in the post COVID era - Dr Fozia Ahmed (Manchester)
- Running a comprehensive CRT service in the post COVD era - Amy Brett (Manchester)
- The Virtual VT Clinic - Chris Monkhouse (Barts)
- Dr Derek Connelly (Glasgow)
- Ian Wright (Imperial)
- Dr Paul Foley (Swindon)
- Dr Dewi Thomas (Morriston)
- Sophie Rooker (Manchester)