Our 5th session of the “Making Things Alive with Printed Electronics” webinar series will be on June 9th at 17:00 (CET) / 11:00 am (EST) / 8:00am (PST).
This webinar will be focused on investors. Ynvisible CEO, Jani-Mikael Kuusisto plus other management team members and members of the Board will discuss more about recent news and other information we’ve made public, and answer questions from our investor community.
The session will include a highlights video of the “Making Thing Alive with Printed Electronics”-webinar series. In addition to Ynvisible’s experts in chemistry/inks, smart labels, industrial design, printed systems and production, the series has included insightful talks from Georgia Institute of Technology, NXN-IP, University of Lapland, RFIDJournal, Identiv, Material Connexion, Electroninks, Evonik, and RISE. This line up of distinguished speakers has attracted a truly global audience, with viewers from over 40 countries for the live sessions.
For this session our guest speaker is Raghu Das, CEO of IDTechEx. IDTechEx is the leading independent market research, business intelligence and events organizers in the field of organic, printed and flexible electronics. In his talk “Printed & Flexible Electronics: Markets, Forecasts and Opportunities”, Raghu Das will provide an overview of the wider markets, plus insights on the role and possibilities for printed displays and visual indicators.
Host: Elyssia Patterson, Manager of Investor Relations
Speakers in order of talks:
- Jani-Mikael Kuusisto, CEO, Ynvisible "2019& 2020 news and highlights"
- Guest speaker: Raghu Das, CEO, IDTechEx
- Carlos Pinheiro, PhD, CTO, Ynvisible "Smart Materials in Freiburg, Germany"
- Inês Henriques, COO & Co-Founder, Ynvisible "Customer Solutions in Charneca de Caparica, Portugal"
- Tommy Höglund, VP Sales & Marketing, Ynvisible "Roll to Roll Production Linköping, Sweden"
- Introduction to Board Members Leif Ljungqvist and Michael Robinson