Leveraging data through analytics tools is increasingly important for law firms and legal departments in terms of helping to make internal processes more efficient, make better informed decisions and deliver internal and external value. Data and analytics can be used for contract analysis, help better manage internal and external risks, enhance compliance processes, improve resource allocation and gain strategic advantage in a competitive legal marketplace. This 60 minute webinar will look at the data and analytics landscape as it relates to the legal sector. Presenters will look at ways law firms and legal departments are using data and analytics, the tools and technology available to support them and real life use cases where it has delivered results.
- Charles Dobson, Knowledge Management Lawyer, Litigation, Osler
- Abdi Aidid, VP, Legal Research, Blue J Legal
- Jessica Lockett, Director, Legal Operations and Review Solutions, Ricoh Canada
- Jason Moyse, Principal, Law Made Inc.
Participants will learn about what tools are available on the market when it comes to data and analytics. They will also be exposed to various use cases that currently exist for both, as well as their value proposition and impact.
Who would benefit most from attending this program?
Law firm practitioners and in-house counsel who are focused on the benefits of using data and analytics in their practices and are evaluating which technological solutions will support this best.
Law Society of Ontario: This program contains 1 hour Professionalism Content.
Law Society of BC: This program is accredited for 1 hour of CPD.
* By signing up to the webinar, you are consenting to the sponsor sending you electronic marketing and promotional messages. You may withdraw your consent, at any time, by emailing email@example.com