Take your students on a Virtual Field Trip to an Ohio Soybean Farm during planting this spring!
This virtual field trip will connect you directly with northwest Ohio soybean farmers as they prepare their fields and plant soybeans for the growing season.
• Get a live tour of an Ohio soybean field
• See the latest technology as you ride along on a tractor
• Hear how engineering design improves equipment like a planter
• Learn about seed germination, seed growth and how science improves yields
• Discover the uses and benefits of Ohio soybeans
• Find out how farm ecosystems work, including how soil health, weather/water cycles and inputs contribute to yields
• Find out about the variety of careers available for STEM students in agriculture
• and more!
Trip length: 45 minutes
TEACHERS: Please complete the information below to register for this event. Each registrant will receive a link valid for ONE single device to connect to Zoom to present the tour to students, as well as the live streaming link to provide remote learners. Each teacher interested in participating should register separately to receive their unique link to join via Zoom.
PARENTS/STUDENTS: There is no need to register for this event. You can watch on YouTube Live on May 12 at 1 p.m. Eastern at https://youtu.be/7ke4oufLq9I.