In this webinar presented by the World Benchmarking Alliance and the Workforce Nutrition Alliance (GAIN and The Consumer Goods Forum), leading companies will share their practical examples of implementing good nutrition for employees and supply chain workers.
The webinar will also include a deep dive into the workforce nutrition results of the recently released World Benchmarking Alliance's Food and Agriculture Benchmarks, which assessed 350 leading companies.
Leading experts will explore these timely topics:
1. Business case for workforce nutrition – What can the Workforce Nutrition Alliance offer to companies?
(Christina Nyhus-Dhillon, Programme Lead Workforce Nutrition, GAIN)
2. Workforce Nutrition results from the Agriculture and Food Benchmark 2021
(Viktoria de Bourbon de Parme, Food Transformation Lead, World Benchmarking Alliance)
3. Providing healthy nutrition in workplaces
(Deanne Brandstetter, Compass NA Vice-President, Nutrition & Wellness)
4. Workforce nutrition reaching supply chain workers
(Sarah Rawson, Senior Strategist, Corporate Responsibility & Sustainability, Olam International)
5. Workforce nutrition reaching employees
(Rocío Flores Torres, Global Wellness Manager, Grupo Bimbo, Mexico)
Dialogue and Q&A
(Moderated by GAIN)