NHS has created a new Property Management Program aimed at assisting owners of 1 to 4 unit buildings, and we are looking for licensed and insured contractors to whom we can refer clients.
Examples of the type of work we would refer to you include but are not limited to:
* SYSTEMS INSTALLATION/REPAIR/MAINTENANCE: plumbing, electrical, HVAC, furnace, boiler
* GENERAL CONTRACTING, including carpentry, painting, structural repairs
* SEASONAL & LANDSCAPING: cleanups, snow removal, tree removal
* MASONRY, POINTING, CONCRETE
* WINDOWS & INSULATION: Installation and repair
* WEATHERIZATION & WATERPROOFING
* SAFETY: asbestos, mold, lead abatement/removal; security systems
* PEST REMOVAL
* LAW: real estate, slip and fall, personal injury, estate planning, guardianship, litigation, insurance, and other areas of law
* REAL ESTATE: for rental referrals, client referrals, listing to sell
* INSURANCE: home, flood, renter's, other
Our staff will perform tasks for clients such as tenant selection, rent collection, bill pay, property registration with the City of New York, compliance with applicable laws, and other related duties. For other property-related needs such as those listed above, clients will be referred to contractors and other professionals in our directory.
Please join us to learn more about how to be listed in our directory.