Constitutional Amendments are won when there is overwhelming cross-partisan support. Winning the American Promise Amendment to get big money out of politics and put power back in the hands of the American people will take all of us working together. Join conservative leaders in the movement for a political roundtable on how to fix things. Speaking will be:
- Jim Rubens, former State Senator and U.S. Senate Candidate of New Hampshire representing the Republican party, a conservative who has seen firsthand the insane amount of outside money that floods local elections. Jim is a Board Member of American Promise.
- John Pudner, Executive Director of Take Back Our Republic, 30 year Republican campaign director. John is an Advisory Board member of American Promise.
- Patti Bounds, Tennessee candidate for State Representative representing the Republican party, American Promise pledge signer
- Dr. Richard Briggs, Tennessee State Senator representing the Republican party, American Promise pledge signer
- Susan Muller, National Business Network Manager for American Promise
On the call we’ll talk about:
- How to powerfully lift up conservative voices in the fight to end the domination of special interest money in politics
- How to avoid partisan distractions
- How the messenger matters
- How to build champions out of your conservative candidates with the Candidate Pledge