The NHS is facing its worst crisis ever. So much so, we believe this is a national emergency.
Join us Wednesday 19 January 7:00pm
In 2010, after a decade of investment, our NHS was delivering its best-ever performance: After more than a decade of austerity – despite heroic efforts by staff to keep services afloat – it has sunk to its worst-ever. The problems were growing before the pandemic, but have been deepened by the sudden and continued loss of capacity and continued high level of Covid infections.
But it doesn’t have to be this way, with the political will we can fully fund our NHS, end interference from the private sector, pay staff properly and once again secure an NHS able to keep us all safe.
We’ve secured an amazing line-up which includes:
· Sonia Adesara KONP & Cat Hobbs WOI (chairs)
· Nadia Whittome - Labour MP
· Christina McAnea - Unison
· Alison Treacher - Care and Support Workers Organise
· David Wrigley - BMA
· Amelia Womack - Green Party
· John Lister - HCT
· Helen Salisbury - I-SAGE
· Steve North Unison
· Ariel Mammana - Paramedic GMB
· Samuel Awittor - Striking worker GOSH
· Barry Gardiner - Labour MP
· Laura Pidcock - People's Assembly
· Holly Johnston - NHS Workers Say No
· Alia Butt - NHS Staff Voices
· Paul Nowak - TUC
· Colenzo Jarrett-Thorpe - Unite
· Helen O'Connor - GMB