SAP Autism at Work touches employees around the world on many levels. The spark begins with an open mindset. During this session, you will hear the insightful stories of professional growth and organizational contributions from both the employee and manager perspective. Together, they will share how fostering an inclusive work environment benefits the team and the business.
Learn how creating a vibrant team can unleash the creative and innovative talents of people on the spectrum across the company and enhance the experience for everyone.
- Stories from around the world come to life
- Lessons learned from talented workers and their managers
- Perspectives on growth and personal impact
- Impacts experienced on team culture
• Domenik Hein - Compliance Engineer, SAP
• Gunter Bitz - Senior Development Manager, SAP
• Marcelo Gamboa – Solutions Vice President, LAC North, SAP
• Lindsey Rowe - Head of People & Programmes Office, UK, SAP
• Brian Duffy (Moderator) – President, EMEA North, SAP
>>> View other sessions: www.sap.com/autisminclusionpledge-webcasts
>>> REGISTER BELOW <<<