After a year of factory closures, shipping delays, and inventory shortages, entrepreneurs face even more supply chain challenges heading into the holiday shopping season and new year. Meanwhile, the fourth quarter is often the most profitable for business owners, according to a survey from financial tech firm Kabbage.
In this webinar, we'll talk with small business owners about how they're planning for the unexpected and a logistics expert will give tips on how to keep your business nimble when more disruptions arise.
Join us for our free event on December 8 at 1 PM EST/10 AM PST.
Meet our panelists:
- Douglas Kent, executive vice president of strategy and alliances at the Association for Supply Chain Management (ASCM)
- Gwen Jimmere, founder of Naturalicious haircare brand
- Nicole Leinbach Reyhle, founder and publisher of Retail Minded
Topics to be discussed include:
- The latest developments of what's happening with the supply chain crisis.
- How can businesses plan for the unexpected this holiday season.
- How businesses can stay nimble when more disruptions arise.
- How can businesses still make the most of this vital sales time.
There will also be an opportunity to ask questions live during the webinar.
By signing up, you agree to receive marketing emails from Insider Inc. and event sponsor and accept the terms and conditions, Privacy, and Cookie Policies and agree to receive marketing emails from Insider Inc. You can opt-out of emails at any time.