Virtual fundraiser in support
Pink Phurree Dragon Boat Team, Inc.
Text PINK413 to 707070
An overview of CPR and AED (Automated External Defibrillator) training.
This 45 minute program will teach the basics of CPR and the use of an AED.
Although you will not be certified after this course you will learn:
• The condition of the patient who needs CPR and the psychology behind it
• Exactly what CPR will and will not accomplish as well as outcomes
• The mechanics of providing CPR
• How to use an AED and who is allowed to use this equipment
Why should you participate?
• Four out of five cardiac arrests happen at home.
• Statistically speaking, if called on to provide CPR in an emergency it is likely to be someone in your own home.
• If you do nothing a patient in cardiac arrest has zero chance of survival.
I hope you will join us and learn how to help in a life threatening emergency.
Gale J. Yandell is the owner and president of Gale J. Yandell & Associates, Inc. A company committed to making the world a safer place through education. Yandell & Associates has been in business for over 35 years providing safety training in various fields of industry
Suggested Donation Amount: $20
All proceeds (less PayPal processing fee) will help Pink Phurree pay for dragon boat storage fees ($450 per month/$5,400 per year).
Thank you for supporting Pink Phurree Dragon Boat PINK PHURREE, a 501(c)(3) nonprofit founded in 2007 by Frances Arzu’. We are an unconventional support group of women overcoming cancer.