• Are you working with late career clients starting to think about retirement?
• Do you find it challenging to help your clients shift their mindset and deal with ageism?
• Do your clients have a hard time shifting from a lifetime career to their next act?
Clients in the “rewirement” stage can experience an overwhelming lack of confidence, and they may wonder if it’s too late to transition to a new career, job, or role. Learn how to create a space for clients to see this time as a new adventure as they discover their purpose and find clarity in their most enjoyable skills, interests, and values.
In this interactive session, Sandy Demarest, Founder of Demarest Directions, will lead us through the following topics.
• Impact of major life/work transitions, importance of mindset, and challenges transitioners face as they downshift and rewire
• Ways to motivate and inspire those late in their career to find relevance, confidence, and a growth mindset in the career planning process
• A walk-through of Sandy’s process to move clients to their next role and start envisioning what their retirement may look like.
• Two Case studies: One client discovers an unexpected career choice during the process, and the second client discovers his Best Fit Now role and explores next steps with strategies for experimenting to assess if this will part of his future career plan
• A walk through Drive and the use of a highly successful tool, the MASTER FIT (Function, Interest and Things that matter), to create a roadmap to the Next Chapter.
• Tips on how to overcome client obstacles with coaching examples and ways to help clients shift their mindset, embrace challenge, and engage to find new opportunities
You will walk away with a process and plan to help your late career clients continue to grow, develop, and thrive as they move to their Next Chapter.
(Fee: $39 early bird rate through September 22 and $49 after)