After this webinar, participants will be able better able to:
1. Create the recruitment, orientation and training portion of a Health and Safety Management System.
2. Develop a recruitment process that includes an assessment of safety competency
3. Describe the roles and responsibilities of a Health and Safety Representative and what requirements support the role.
4. Describe how an employer can include health and safety components throughout the orientation process.
5. Review sections of the Occupational Health and Safety Act that pertain to worker training.
6. Outline how health and safety considerations can be included throughout the training process for workers, visitors and 3rd party contractors.