The Department of Education recently announced an overhaul of the PSLF program that positively affects over 550k borrowers who work in non-profit and government roles. This webinar is designed to help you understand how these changes impact both qualifying employers AND borrowers directly. We will explain what you can do to take advantage of this unique recruiting and retention tool. Questions we’ll answer include:
• What does the recent overhaul of the PSLF program mean for our organization?
• Are we a qualified employer, and what are the specific requirements?
• What is an Employment Certification Form (ECF), and what is the best process to follow for past, current and prospective employees with student debt?
• How does the CARES Act impact student loans, and what happens on February 1st?
• How does PSLF differ from NHSC, State, Teacher and other Loan Forgiveness programs? Can a borrower get more than one?
• What legislative changes are on the horizon, and how could they affect us?
• Can we engage a resource to help our staff and recruits take advantage of PSLF to maximize savings?
• How can I attract student loan borrowers to work for us to obtain forgiveness?