All buzzed up and nowhere to go? If you are desperately looking for green shoots in a world turned grey by the global pandemic, this one-hour virtual entrepreneur - toned gig is the right place to start. Hear a series of smart, fresh thoughts on the coliving and coworking space from a thought - provoking set of speakers including ‘founders’ who walk the walk. How is Covid-19 changing the business models and what are the leading altered opportunities in the days and months ahead?
The new nomads are about the brave new world we are facing and a look down the rabbit hole of the evolving kaleidoscope of an emerging lifestyle in a local and global community. Our storyline will help prospective startups, or those looking to shift careers and take a step into the new normal where work, play, learning, and travel are anexploration of creativity and craft. Don’t miss this event. It just may change your life.
This is part of a series of virtual hospitality events from Delivering Asia Communications and C9 Hotelworks that are intended to create forward - looking conversations, ideas, and learnings for hotels and where the industry goes next.
- David Abraham, Co-Founder, Outpost
- Sukanya Sangsrisak, Ambassador of Buzz, lyf Bangkok
- Yvonne Yeo, Co-Founder, Relogo
- Vikram Bharati, Founder (International), Draper Startup House
- Charlie Rosier, Chief Executive Officer, Cuckooz Nest
- Luca Dotti, Co-Founder, HOMA
- Kristin Thorsteins, Partner, Portman Investment
- Bill Barnett, Managing Director, C9 Hotelworks
- David Johnson, CEO, Delivering Asia Communications