This 4 hour live webinar focuses on front line law enforcement response to cases of suspicious death. The patrol officer response to these cases can make-or-break the cases. We will go over best practices and discuss common mistake and how to avoid them. This class is for everyone, but mostly intended for patrol officers/deputies and their supervisors.
• Scene Safety and Security
• Crime Scene Security
• How to deal with the family?
• Death Notifications
• Patrol Response Expectations
• Initial Scene Responsibilities – How this can make or break a case
• Common Defense Strategies and Jury Expectations
• What changes has BWCs made?