Here are the five really hard things we all need to learn:
1) Absorbing all we need to know and "master" about business valuation;
2) Differentiating ourselves from the other business brokers;
3) Figuring out the social media maze and keeping up with the choices we make, as we promote ourselves to potential seller clients;
4) Finding that elusive 2% of buyers that will actually buy a business; and
5) Getting real about what we can sell.
Insurance Agency Appraisal
Mr. Hayes is exclusively focused on providing business valuation, M&A and capital services to privately-held insurance brokers and agencies and other insurance industry entities nationwide. Mr. Hayes has 25 years of business valuation, M&A, capital raising and litigation support experience and completes hundreds of insurance agency valuations and transactions every year, encompassing all types of valuation and M&A work; including SBA 7(a) lending, estate/gift taxes, buy-side and sell-side transactions, litigation support expert witness testimony, financial reporting and corporate planning. Mr. Hayes is a Certified Valuation Analyst (CVA) and certified member of the National Association of Certified Valuators and Analysts (NACVA). He a Sustaining Member of the National Association of Government Guaranteed Lenders (NAGGL). He is also a recognized Insurance Agency Valuation Expert designated by Business Brokerage Press, Inc.