Atomizing the Future - Innovation Capital in 3D Printing and Advanced Materials
9 am PT/5 pm UK - Pitches from selected startups
- ADDvance Manufacturing Technologies S.L.
- Atinary Technologies
- Chromatic 3D Materials
10 am PT/6 pm UK Roundtable discussion featuring:
- Bruce Niven, Chief Investment Officer at Aramco Ventures
- Garrett Winther, Partner at HAX
- Jennifer Diedrichs, VC at EnBW New Ventures
- Ginger Rothrock, Senior Director at Heritage Group's HG Ventures
- Dong-Su Kim, CEO of LG Technology Ventures
- Kyle Nel, EVP at Singularity University's Uncommon Partners Lab
- Markus Solibieda, Managing Director at BASF Venture Capital
- Anil Achyuta, founding member of TDK Ventures
- Nick White, founder of TangibleIP
- Greg Hoffman, Ventures, Electronics & Industrial, DuPont
- George Gogolev, Head of Severstal Ventures
- Nathan Pascarella, Director of Hypertherm Ventures
The US has seen its first 3D printed house go up for sale but the implications for manufacturing and supply chains from the technology go far further and complement the rapid scale of developments in identifying novel and advanced materials.
The roundtable with the world's leading investors will include time for startup presentations by entrepreneurs and CVC portfolio companies.