The COVID-19 pandemic has presented a wide array of challenges to the employee benefits industry, and it has been difficult to understand the potential ramifications and how to respond to them effectively.
Join our panel of experts as they each provide relevant information on specific areas of focus including COBRA, fiduciary practices, election-related issues, mandated state paid leave programs, healthcare compliance, extensions of key benefit laws, dependent care, retirement regulations, impact of the CARES Act, early retirement options, and other trends.
Audience participation is encouraged to spark the discussions.
• Understand the recent SECURE and CARES Acts regulations issued by the IRS
• Learn about important recent US Supreme Court decisions and the two ERISA cases presently before the Court, including one that could decide the future of the ACA
• Understand concerns regarding the joint DOL and IRS extension of key employee benefit deadlines during the pandemic
- Katherine Hesse | Attorney | Murphy, Hesse, Toomey & Lehane, LLP
- Mary Komornicka | Attorney | Larkin Hoffman Law Firm
- Anjali Radia | Attorney | OneDigital
PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT CREDITS
Credits will be provided only to those logged into the live webinar via computer during the duration of the speaker's presentation.
CEBS - qualifies for 1 CPE
HRCI - approved 1 HR (General) credit
SHRM - approved 1 PDC
ASPPA - qualifies for 1 CE
START OF PROGRAM BY TIME ZONE