A webinar covering the areas that commonly cause problems in removable prosthodontics when treating patients in general practice. Strategies to make the process less stressful and produce better outcomes.
1. Recognising Issues that arise in delivering Removable Prosthetics in practice.
2. Understanding how common problems make treatments difficult.
3. Being able to assess cases before starting treatment.
1. Gaining confidence in using simple techniques to produce reliable outcomes of each stage of treatments.
2. Develop an understanding of how to avoid common issues that arise in each clinical stage.
3. Knowing when not to take on cases that might be too ambitious.