Nutrient-Dense Preconception, Pregnancy, and Postpartum Nutrition with Sara Russell, NTP.
Sara Russell is a Functional Nutritional Therapy Practitioner who works via phone and video conferencing with clients worldwide. She specializes in complex health conditions affecting individuals and families. Sara has designed multiple nutritional and lifestyle-based programs for optimized health during the preconception, pregnancy, and postpartum periods. Sara approaches each client’s health goals from a foundational, bio-individual, and client-centered perspective.
• How and why preconception, pregnancy, and postpartum nutrition matter:
- The health of both parents, how preconception affects the health of the baby
- Nutrition, lifestyle, and individualized supplements during pregnancy
- Special focus on the fourth trimester
• The importance of epigenetics to long term and community health.
• Client support. The need for a balanced and empowering framework for conveying information in a way that is reassuring and implementable.