Did You Know …
• Toilets are the number one cause of water waste in student housing properties—58% of wasted water goes down the toilet!
• Monitoring and tracking toilet leaks can reduce water/sewer utility costs by over 20% while significantly increasing NOI and equity value.
• Water intrusion claims are the primary and most costly insurance claims among student housing properties.
Features of the Sensor Industries system:
• Water waste and leak monitoring, alerts and reporting 24/7
• Work orders generated and prioritized based on leak volume
• Sensors are wireless and integrate with proprietary SI-Mesh Network
Did you know that 20% of all toilets leak? A slow leak can waste 250 gallons per day and an open flapper leak can waste up to 5,000 gallons per day! Without monitoring leaks, millions of gallons of water — and money — are literally going down the drain.
Utilizing a monitoring system with wireless IoT toilet sensors will help you significantly cut down on water/sewer utility costs while significantly increasing NOI and equity value.
Sensor Industries’ leak sensors can eliminate catastrophic water-damage claims which account for the majority of insurance claims in student housing. The average claim ranges between $20,000 to $60,000 — and can easily go into the millions depending on the extent of the damage. More claims mean higher premiums — or the risk of your policy getting dropped entirely and having to self-insure.
Register for the webinar, which will take place on March 24 at 2:00 PM EDT, to learn about an effective solution for water waste and damage with quick ROI.
Webinar conducted by Dave Duckwitz, CEO of Sensor Industries