This webinar is for parents and caregivers of children with the IEP or a 504 Plan who did not get what they needed from remote learning. Experienced speakers will address the following:
• Overview of your school district’s obligations during the pandemic.
• Students with Individualized Education Programs (IEP) and 504 Plans and when they may be entitled to compensatory education services.
• How to prepare for the IEP and 504 meetings to discuss your child’s need for compensatory education services.
• What to expect at the IEP or 504 meeting and some of the common responses by school districts.
• Options for documenting agreements reached at the IEP or 504 meeting.
• What to do if the IEP or 504 team denies your request for compensatory education services.