You are invited by Town Legal & Landmark Chambers to a webinar.
There is now a wide range of permitted development rights that enable new dwellings to be created, by way of the prior approval process, without the need for a traditional planning application, including extending buildings upwards by two storeys, replacing commercial buildings with new residential development, alongside the existing conversion rights from offices and various other uses.
- What are the opportunities, the traps and uncertainties?
- What can an LPA take into account on a prior approval application - and what can’t it take into account?
- How to crystallise your right, how does the completion deadline work and what about transitional arrangements?
- The definitional uncertainties
- CIL, section 106, conditions, appeals
- How to deal with associated works and applications
Delegates are invited to send us their questions, as practical as you like, to be answered by our panel:
- Zack Simons (Landmark Chambers)
- Victoria McKeegan (Town Legal)
- Simon Ricketts (Town Legal)
Chaired by Meeta Kaur (Town Legal)
15 December 2020, 5.30 pm to 6.30 pm