SBAI in collaboration with CFA Institute
A new version of the Global Investment Performance Standards (GIPS®) was released by CFA Institute. The GIPS standards have been adopted by over 1,800 organisations across 48 markets around the world and have been updated to enhance their application to all asset classes, including alternative investments.
- What are the GIPS Standards
- State of play of the 2020 GIPS standards – what has changed?
- Investor/manager perspective on standardised performance reporting
- Key issues that can arise in performance representation
- Application to alternative strategies
- Available resources
Daryl Bradford, SVP, Director, Performance & Attribution, Acadian Asset Management
Simon Filteau, VP, Valuation and Performance, CDPQ
Kristen Murray, Vice President, Performance Manager, Wellington Management Company
Kenneth Robinson, Director, Global Industry Standards, CFA Institute
Thomas Deinet, Executive Director, SBAI (Moderator)