Business Sweden, Business Finland and Nordic Innovation House are pleased to invite you to the Japanese E-Commerce Retail Guide webinar on 20th of January, 2022.
The retail industry in Japan is in the middle of a digital commerce transformation. Japan is the fourth largest e-commerce market in the world, and many brands have started new e-commerce businesses over the last decade. An online store is a powerful tool to reach over 100 million Japanese consumers, but what exactly does a company need to do? We will provide you with the key information of the e-commerce market landscape, business model choices, regulatory considerations, localization, and marketing. Please sign up and listen in to our webinar to learn about e-commerce business opportunities for you.
The webinar is based on a brand new Japanese e-commerce Retail Guide by Business Sweden and Business Finland. The report will be briefly introduced during the webinar and sent to all participants afterwards.
20th January, 2022, 9:00-10:30(CET), 10:00-11:30(EET)
PROGRAM (Subject to changes)
Moderated by Niklas Karvonen, Nordic Innovation House Tokyo
- Opening Remarks, Laura Kopilow, Business Finland Tokyo
- Japanese E-Commerce Retail Guide, Kasper Thim, Consultant, Business Sweden Tokyo, Joakim Larsson, Consultant, Business Sweden Tokyo
- Success Case, Makoto Fukai, President BabyBjorn K.K.
- Q&A , Business Sweden Tokyo
- Closing Remarks, Haruki Tsuji, Project Manager, Business Sweden Tokyo
You are welcome to submit any questions beforehand through the form below.