The Small Business Administration (SBA) & Public Private Strategies Institute (PPSI) are providing several educational opportunities for you to:
* Hear about what steps you can take now to learn and take advantage of new and existing programs that are available at the SBA
* Get an update regarding programs and recent policy announcements made by the Biden-Harris Administration
* Have your questions answered by SBA Leadership & small business experts
* Learn how you can become a vaccine leader in your community
* Discover tools and resources you can use to take your business digital
This week we are focusing on SBA Region 7 & 10 Serving - IA, KS, MO, NE, AK, ID, OR, WA
Cosponsorship Authorization # 21-0501-14: The SBA’s participation in this cosponsored activity is not an endorsement of the views, opinions, products, or services of any cosponsor or other person or entity. All SBA programs and services are extended to the public on a nondiscriminatory basis.
Reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities (such as providing an ASL interpreter) will be made if requested at least 24 hours in advance of this event; please send an email with the subject header ACCOMMODATION REQUEST to firstname.lastname@example.org. An ASL Interpreter will be available live for the May 20th and June 3rd webinars. All the webinars will be recorded and will be available on sba.gov with subtitles within a few days after the event.
If you need live language interpreters for a webinar, please contact Stephan Jordan via email@example.com AT LEAST 72 HOURS prior to the webinar you wish to attend. Please use the date of the webinar you wish to attend as the subject header with INTERPRETER REQUEST and in the email please indicate the language you would like interpreted. If you need assistance with registration or other technical diﬃculties, please contact Stephan Jordan at firstname.lastname@example.org.