The ASEAN Federation of Accountants (AFA) together with the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA) is organising a webinar to support Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs) and Small and Medium Practices (SMPs) in the region to understand international developments and drivers (risks and opportunities) for sustainable practice, as well as discuss concrete steps and tools that can be taken to advance the sustainability agenda.
This webinar is part of the AFA ASEAN SMP Webinar Series.
• Sustainability in SMEs: the business case.
• Practical guidance and resources for SMEs and SMPs (point out toolkits & steps that SMEs/SMPs can take).
• Change imperatives for professional accountants in championing sustainability – real cases discussions,
o Roles of accountants as sustainability trailblazers and new career paths.
o Spotlight on SMPs championing sustainability and sustainability-linked financing.
• Voravit Janthanakul (President, AFA).
• Pulkit Abrol (Director ASEAN ANZ, ACCA).
Presenters / Panellists:
• Ms. Aleena Kareem, FCCA (Co-founder, SHAOOR Trainings and Consultancy, Pakistan
• Anastasia Chalkidou FCCA (Director/Co-founder, Quantum BITS, Greece).
• Aleksandra Zaronina-Kirillova (Head of SME Professional Insights, ACCA Global).
• Crissy Guerrero (Senior Adviser for Strategic Programs, NTFP-EP, and Adviser, PARARA Harvest of the Archipelago).
• Gabriel Tan (Director, Guava Amenities, Singapore).
• Kiriroth Sim (Founder & CEO, Banhji, Cambodia).
• Aaron Saw (Head of Policy and Technical, ACCA Maritime Southeast Asia).
• Aucky Pratama (Executive Director, AFA).
Don’t miss out and register today!