The CIPHE AGM will take place via a Zoom webinar, bringing together members from the UK and across the world.
1. To approve the minutes of 2020 AGM
2. To receive and adopt the Report of the Board of Trustees for the period ending 31st December 2020
3. To receive a report from the Chief Executive Officer.
4. To receive and adopt the Accounts for the period ending 31st December 2020 and the Auditor’s Report
5. To appoint the Auditors and to authorise the Board of Trustees to fix their remuneration
6. To declare the result of the re-election of the current President, Melville Gumbs, and the current Vice President, Dr. Henry Hung, for one further year due to the disruptions caused by the COVID-19 pandemic
7. To declare the result of the appointment of one Voting Member to serve on the Board of Trustees for four years 2021 - 2025.
8. To receive an address by the President
The AGM will be followed immediately afterwards by four professional presentations as follows:
12.00 Andrew Liu - Domestic Drainage Design Considerations in Hong Kong under COVID-19
12.30 David Harper - Legionella and Water Borne Diseases
13.00 Ros Parker - Skills Agenda
13.30 Paul Harmer/Jerry Whiteley - Low Temperature Heating and Hot Water Systems in Dwellings
Please register to attend, we look forward to welcoming you