Join us to learn why a move to the gated .BANK domain is a bank’s best option for cybersecurity against Business Email Compromise (BEC), phishing and spoofing attacks that lead to breaches, identity theft and financial fraud. A verified .BANK domain creates trusted websites and email channels; a trust that is necessary when adding digital banking products and services for new customer acquisition and enhancing existing relationships.
Jill Castilla, President & CEO of Citizens Bank of Edmond (MyCitizens.BANK), will join us to discuss her bank's decision to move to .BANK, the process and vendors involved, why she believes .BANK is an important move for all banks, and her recommendations for those considering a move to .BANK.
With the support of the European Banking Federation, fTLD Registry, the team that operates the .BANK domain, on Wednesday 27 May at 15:00 CET will host an online session to discuss:
- What makes .BANK more secure
- Why over 500 American banks have already moved to .BANK
- What are the best practices for a seamless move to .BANK
- What types of vendors do banks typically work with to set up their .BANK
- What is the process and timeline for setting up and launching a .BANK
- How are customers responding
- Why cybersecurity & digital banking are even more important in the times of COVID-19
- Resources available to banks to make the move easy, affordable and seamless
We welcome any questions you may have ahead of time so that we can address them during the call. Please send your questions to EBF@fTLD.com.
Information about the EBF/fTLD partnership is available here: https://register.bank/ebf/ and about .BANK here: https://www.register.bank/.