We invite you to a special discussion that revisits Fukushima on the eve of the 10-year anniversary. A distinguished panel will discuss the lessons we’ve learned, the decontamination and decommissioning approach, and future challenges. The panel, which features several principal members of the ANS Special Committee on Fukushima, will also examine what the committee got right and what it got wrong in the Fukushima Daiichi report.
- Lake Barrett, Senior Advisor, TEPCO and IRID
- Michael Corradini, Distinguished Professor Emeritus, University of Wisconsin-Madison
- Paul Dickman, Senior Policy Fellow, Argonne National Laboratory
- Dale Klein, Former Chairman of the Nuclear Regulatory Commission
- Joy Rempe, Principal, Rempe and Associates, LLC