Is your site, country, tribe, agency, or territory in need of a free, state-of-the-art, rigorously evaluated training that provides prospective foster and adoptive parents with the information they need to prepare for this journey as well as opportunities for ongoing skills development? Join this webinar to learn about NTDC; how it develops knowledge, skills and attitude competencies for parents who will be and/or are fostering or adopting a child who has experienced trauma, separation, or loss. The curriculum uses layered content learning, experiential activities, podcasts, and videos that feature the voices of parents, professionals and youth. The webinar will provide:
• Details about the curriculum including target populations,
classroom material, online content, and right-time trainings.
• Examples of audio-visual content used in the curriculum
• Lessons learned from the evaluation to date
• Insights from sites that are piloting NTDC
• Steps to facilitate the infusion of NTDC into your system or