Digital twin technology is driving innovation. The concept of a digital twin can be defined in many ways, but real-world outcomes drive digital twin implementation.
One of the key elements in rail operations is infrastructure management. This webinar will focus on creating a digital twin for rail infrastructure, addressing the data and systems necessary and identifying improvement and optimization potential.
In this webinar, we will discuss the necessary technology and how systems should be implemented to manage and optimize rail infrastructure. We will also focus on how digital twins can improve existing processes for direct ROI and digital asset management.
• The digital twin journey defined
• Systems that contribute to digital twin technology
• Technology challenges and what is possible now
• Real-world projects and state-of-the-art approaches and technologies
• Optimization of contributing systems