In our Live Amazon Product Research Webinar, we will show you the previous features to effectively search for Amazon products or new product ideas with AMALYZE Shield according to the current release status and how you can get an extended overview of specific product groups or niches.
We assume in this webinar that you are already familiar with the basic handling of the main control elements, so:
- Table configuration, date configuration, access to the EU Amazon marketplaces
- Handling text filters, number filters, yes/no filters, saving filters
!! IF THIS SHOULD NOT BE THE CASE, PLEASE TAKE PART IN ONE OF OUR WEBINARS ON THE BASICS OF AMALYZE SHIELD, OR HAVE A LOOK AT THE CORRESPONDING IN-TOOL TUTORIALS IN SHIELD !
How does the product search work in Shield:
- for single products?
- via a brand search?
- via the Amazon main categories?
- via the Amazon sub-categories?
- via the free text search?
- in a "niche"?
and what you should consider here to get a result faster.
How can I further narrow down the data found
- by price, BSR, visibility, prime status, ratings, buybox owner, etc.