- Charles LaPierre - Benetech
- Gregorio Pellegrino - Fondazione LIA
Authoring quality image descriptions are essential for accessibility. But the actual process of authoring an alternate description can be quite tricky, especially for complex content, graphically rich publications and vast back catalogues which need to be updated.
This webinar will:
- discuss best practices for authoring image descriptions for publications.
- hear from a range of publishers how they are tackling the challenge for new and backlist titles.
- examine what AI and image recognition can currently offer and what the future might bring.
This webinar is especially relevant for:
- Authors, publishers, conversion houses and intermediaries interested alt text and image accessibility
1500 Universal Time (800 PDT, 1100 EDT, 1600 BST, 1700 CEST)
All webinars in this series are recorded and made available on daisy.org the following week.