Join us for an epic event to learn more about the Fair Chance for Housing Act to end the use of conviction records in NYC tenant screening! Debaters will debunk common myths and answer your hard-to-ask questions, including:
- What about the safety of other tenants?
- What about people convicted of sex offenses?
- What about survivors' needs?
- Will landlords still have the right to choose who lives in their buildings?
- Why should we favor people with convictions?
And more! Then, find out how to join us in collective action.