The ISfTeH Telenursing Working Group invites you to participate in this webinar, in which presenters from the European mHealth Hub (a WHO, ITU and Andalusian Regional Ministry of Health initiative funded by the European Union) and the Norwegian Centre for E-health Research (a WHO Collaborating Centre for Telemedicine and E-health) will share their experience on how to support nurses and other health professionals to choose and evaluate health apps for their patients.
The webinar will focus on:
- European overview of health apps assessment frameworks and repositories. Resources, gaps and recommendations.
- Recommending digital tools to patients: Diabetes as a use case.
- Belén Sotillos. European mHealth Hub | Andalusian Agency for Healthcare Quality, Spain
- Berglind Smaradottir. European mHealth Hub | University of Agder, Norway
- Meghan Corin Bradway. Norwegian Centre for E-health Research
- Dillys Larbi. Norwegian Centre for E-health Research
Konstantinos Antypas, Chair of the Telenursing Working Group, International Society for Telemedicine & eHealth