OpenIAM 2021 (4.2.1) is a major update to the OpenIAM platform consisting of new features and architectural improvements. This webinar will cover the following:
• Need for Identity Governance
• We will describe the challenges facing organizations today as they utilize a hybrid strategy consisting of on-premise and cloud applications to support a diverse population of employees, contractors and, potentially, external users.
• Solution Overview of OpenIAM 2021 - providing an overview of the functionality found in OpenIAM 2021 and the benefits it provides to customers.
Demo will cover:
• User life cycle management
• Integrating with applications in a hybrid environment
• Role-based provisioning and business rules
• Request/approval in a shopping cart paradigm
• Provisioning to a large number of targets (linux and windows servers)
• Single Sign-On
• Multi-Factor Authentication
• User access reviews