Not all inspections are created equal.
To truly drive value and facilitate actionable steps upon completion of an inspection, some key steps must take place. This includes ensuring the site inspection is conducted by a qualified and multi-discipline engineering team, with the proper training. Additionally, the collection of assessment data must be determined, gathered, and put into a forward-looking plan.
The reporting of the inspection findings is crucial to ensure actionable steps can be taken, but often overlooked is what those report components will be. A client team must ensure there is a correct and thorough analysis of a report, with all key findings and recommendations taken into consideration for future plans that will optimize a facility’s ongoing ROI.
On this webinar you will learn:
• What are the drivers behind an inspection?
• When should inspections be planned?
• Who at a facility should be involved in the inspection process?
• What should you look for in a partner who can complete a thorough inspection?
• What are the steps to take once an inspection is complete?
• What are the most frequently made mistakes during the inspection process?
This webinar will also feature an opportunity for Q&As.
If you are unable to attend or are unsure of your schedule, be sure to sign up and we will send you a link to watch on-demand at your convenience.