Join us for a discussion on the media coverage of the Covid pandemic with ACT ABC Friends
• How well has the media handled the demands of reporting on and analyzing the biggest pandemic in a century?
• What have we learnt?
• Has media coverage been of overall benefit for health consumers?
The panellists will include:
• Professor Kerry McCallum, News and Media Research Centre; University of Canberra
• Dr Norman Swan, Physician and Journalist, Australian Broadcasting Corporation
• Jennifer Doggett, Journalist, Croakey Health Media
• Dr Sanjaya Senanayake, Infectious Diseases Specialist
• John Flannery, Public Affairs Director, Healing Foundation