This webinar will cover:
- Differences in Technology and Performance Between Similar Type Display Systems Used in Houses Of Worship
- Determining Image/Screen Size Requirements for different Venues and
- Type of Projection Screens and Interpreting the Specification Perimeters of Screens
- Differences between Projecting Images on a screen versus a White wall and a wall painted with “Screen Paint”
- Video Projector Systems versus LED Video Walls
WHY THIS TOPIC MATTERS?
There is growing interest in implementing visual technologies in Churches. Visual technologies serve many functions and help create an immersive experience for worshippers. When properly implemented with the right content, visual displays can totally transform the worship service making it even more dynamic and inclusive.
There are different types of visual technologies and the aim of this webinar is to share key points about the different visual technologies, the ancillary aspects that affect the displayed images and what churches need to consider before purchasing the right visual display technology.
If your church is considering implementing visual technologies now or in the near future or is looking to replace or update current technologies this informative webinar should not be missed!
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Church Management, Church Budget Committee, Church Technical Team and Church Worship Ministries