There are many reasons why financial advisers and planners might need to change their proposition, amend charging structures or increase fees. However, successfully implementing and communicating such changes can be challenging.
Over the years we’ve helped many advisers and planners:
• Rebuild propositions
• Make changes/increases to fees
• Successfully communicate changes to existing clients
So, we want to share some of our experiences.
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN?
On the webinar we’ll:
• Give you confidence in the value you’re delivering (this is often a barrier to successfully implementing change)
• Show how we’ve helped firms rebuilt their propositions and pricing structures
• Reveal how to communicate fee increases to clients
• Walk you through a real-life case study where we helped one firm communicate justifiable fee increases to over 100 clients without losing any relationships
• Explain how to put your fees in context by comparing them to your peers
• Give you strategies for coping with queries and objections
• Help you to demonstrate the ongoing value of financial planning to your existing clients
• Discuss the advantages and disadvantages of online fee disclosure
Attendees will receive templates letters and access to our fee research to use with their clients.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This webinar is open to all, including:
• Financial advisers and planners
• Business owners
• Practice managers
In fact, anyone who is involved with building propositions within a financial advice or planning business will benefit from this webinar.
10.00 am Wednesday 3rd February 2021.
We’re committed to supporting the financial planning profession so there will be no charge for attending this webinar.
HOW TO BOOK?
Complete your details below and we’ll send you a personalised link to the webinar.