Parties in arbitration shall bear the burden of proof for their claims. However, it is not easy to prepare and provide admissible, relevant, material and reliable evidence. This webinar will focus on the most practical recommendations from Amanda Lees and Manish Aggarwal. The attendances will also be provided with a comparative approach between common and civil law on how to take and access evidence.
• Amanda Lees - Partner at King & Wood Mallesons
• Manish Aggarwal - Partner at Three Crowns
• Minh Nguyen - Head of Dispute Resolution Practice at Dzungsrt & Associates LLC
• Ha Dang - ADR Partner at Dzungsrt & Associates LLC
16:00-16:10 Welcoming and introduction
16:10- 16:30 Keynote speech: Failed to prepare or be prepared to fail?
- What should be provided and when?
- Rules on taking evidence and Comparative approach between common and civil law
16:30-17:00 Panel discussion: Tips in collecting evidence and risks related to the collection and assessment of evidence in Vietnam
17:30-17:35 Closing Remarks
*** Seat are limited and selected on first come fisrt serve basis. Should you have any questions, please feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org or Saigon.email@example.com