Did you know that poor sleepers are twice as likely to struggle with productivity and 3 times more likely to struggle to concentrate? Or that chronic sleep debt can lead to long-term mood disorders, like depression and anxiety and increase your risk of cardio vascular disease, obesity and Alzheimer’s? (Great British Sleep Survey, 2012)
Whether you’re a sound sleeper or suffering insomniac, this webinar will show how your mood, productivity and health could all benefit from more restful and restorative sleep.
This 60 minute webinar will include:
• An insight in to the workings of your sleep cycle
• Sleep-inducing lifestyle and dietary habits
• Strategies for surviving on limited hours of sleep
• Stress-busting practices to help you switch off and sleep
• Managing any corona-induced anxiety that’s affecting our sleep
Please note that there is no CET available for this webinar.
AOP event terms and conditions: https://www.aop.org.uk/education-and-events/event-terms-and-conditions