*Interpretación al español disponible/Spanish language interpretation available*
The June Protective Factor of the month is Social Connections! Choose webinar or workshop – both are designed for child- and family-serving professionals at all levels of Protective Factors knowledge or experience.
During this session we will discuss everyday strategies to help families value, build, sustain, and use positive and healthy social connections. This session will be presented in an engaging lecture format.
In this engaging lecture-format webinar we will:
1. Review how helping families build and use social connections helps keep families strong and prevents child abuse and neglect
2. Identify key strategies and everyday actions that create inclusive environments, facilitate mutual support around parenting, and promote engagement in the community
3. Explore what it means for families to build, sustain, and use social connections in a strength-based way
4. Share Protective Factors resources for providers and families
1. This is a webinar-style training. This means that you will not be on camera and will not be able to see other learners. This training will not include breakout rooms. Opportunities to interact with the presenter and other participants will be included.
2. This session will be recorded. A link will be available to registered learners within two days of the webinar.
3. Why do we ask "Knowledge Check" questions during registration? These questions help us to obtain information about our learners' knowledge of a topic prior to training and the effectiveness of the training (participants will be asked the same questions at the end of the training).
4. By registering for CalTrin training, consent to be added to the CalTrin mailing list.